Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Go Kyle... ItS your Bday....

You know how the song goes.... anyway.... My Bday?? 18??? Cool... Started off at 12am... My Sayang called me.... Aww My GAwd... I Love Her So Much!! Slept soon after.. only to be awaken by Wynton.... We Had a Mamak Session at 1 till 2.30 am.... thanks Wyn,Shermund, and Marcus... the next day went to school.... have my class knew it was Bday.. so it was cool... went back... nothing much happen ler that day... my sisters were very nice to me they bought a cake for me.... Dad gave me Ang Pow... Mummy Called Me from Germany.... then it was boring but My Sayang kept me company most of the time.... THANK YOU SAYANG!!! then at tnight had a super mamak session.... about 13 over people came.... Deirdre came... havent seen her in a while.... Mindy came... i got scolding from her mum i think for keeping her too late.... OoopPpss... Cut cake.. paid and went back... Thanks All Of You for coming.... Love Ya'll... it may not have been super party or even a party.... but just being with friends is all ill ever need....

I Miss you so much my Sayang... i wish you were there to celebrate my Bday with me... youre the only one i want by my side now and for all the days to come.... LOVE YOU!!!

My Bday Wish was thAt You Will come down Soon and Decide to stay for good and for me to Love you forever and vice versa...

Wishing.... Aunty Veronica and My Sayang's Grandma.. Aunty Clarisse (Is that how you spell her name?) A Happy Birthday today... gO gO gO..

Party pictures will come soon... promise... but i feel so bad cause no pictures so here is one ugly one of me....

PeAce


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CliCk hErE fOR mY PiCtUrE'S!!

You cAn sEE a WhoLe lOaD of PicTuRes By cLICkinG thE lInk AbovE!! peAce OuT =