Friday, September 24, 2004

She's GONE !!!

I havent wirtten anything since i have seen her.... Diana..... My Love...

She is gone... she left Malaysia at 9.20am on the 23rd of September to sunny Australia..... she left behind family, old firends, and new friends.... but most of all... she left a broken man.... she left me... although i know she will come back.... when??? my heart still beats for her... and her only.... this loniliness which cant be replaced....

The month has been great..... Most of my time with her.... Not a moment forgotten.... Not a memory lost.... My greatest love.... I walk around the house today still smelling her scent... how?? i got no idea.... I wake up wanting to hear her voice and i sleep wanting to hug and kiss her.... but... what can i do....

She was perfect.... no one ever has been.... but SHE WAS!!!.... how??? its just the way she teases me... the way she touches me... the way she holds me... the she laughs... the way she kisses me... the way she hugs me... *sob sob* i cant get enough....

I have asked God many times to fall ove and hoping that that girl will fall deeply in love with me.... It happened.... but this way??? She had to leave??? Funny??? NOOOoooooOooo..

If i had one wish is that she comes back into my life never leaves and always be mine.... too much to ask??? maybe.... but is it wrong to think about what you want for a sec.???

Sayang,
If you are somewhere out there reading this.,... i miss you so so so much... come back when you can.... i love you so much.... will never change the way i feel..... take care of yourself.... wish i could hug and kiss you right now.... and every moment you are away.... xoxoxoxo....... Love Forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CliCk hErE fOR mY PiCtUrE'S!!

You cAn sEE a WhoLe lOaD of PicTuRes By cLICkinG thE lInk AbovE!! peAce OuT =