Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Arms of A Saviour

I was resigned to my fate and dreaded what I had done,
Life full of boundaries, troubles I had succumbed,
I dreaded each day, toiled with sweat and blood,
With no one to share the pain, the burden, I had to overcome,
I sat in the loneliness, had no one by my side,
Somehow within me, my hopes, my dreams had all died,
I had no one to love me, I had no one to hold,
So i just lay there, under the stars, there in the cold,
I prayed each night,
Dear God, dont worry i'd say, you have others to care,
For Life's troubles, I will struggle to endure,
But remember dear Lord, before my last breath,
In your arms would I lay, my pain I give rest.

Kyle G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

CliCk hErE fOR mY PiCtUrE'S!!

You cAn sEE a WhoLe lOaD of PicTuRes By cLICkinG thE lInk AbovE!! peAce OuT =